Sunday, October 17, 2010

Busy Busy

Well we are still alive, I promise! I am still so new to this blogging thing, and sometimes have a hard time knowing what to put. But the last few months have been pretty busy for us. I finished my practicum in the middle of August and went back to my old job. I then started classes full time at the end of August, so between school full time and work full time, its been pretty crazy. And it seems that we have something going every weekend. The weekend school started, Norms aunt, uncle and cousin and her husband and two kids came for a visit. It was soo much fun. We took them to Remington Park on Friday and then spent Saturday at the bombing memorial. Then a few weeks ago, my brother Nathan flew in to Oklahoma to surprise my mom and I picked him up and we went home to Woodward and spend a few days. It was wonderful to see everyone. Everyone came to see me this weekend (except Tairah, missed you!!) and we went shopping and just hung out. I love my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment