Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weight Loss

So, a couple years back, I joined weight watchers. I lost a bunch of weight, and have managed to keep MOST of it off. BUT a lot of the pants i was wearing at the height of my weight loss I can barely squeeze myself into now and have hit a major plateau. I've been the same now for about a year. Soooo I am starting back up on weight watchers and thought if I made my weight loss somewhat public, I might be more willing to challenge myself. My sister-in-law Lynsie has become quite the runner and has really made me want to start also. (This might be far fetched, but I think it'd be fun to do a race of some sort SOMEDAY, when I'm more in shape). I made Norm buy me an elliptical so I'm gonna start exercising and being more healthy! If anyone wants to be a weight loss "buddy" please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Megan! I love your blog. I just wanted you to know that I am now a stalker. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete