Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lately

What we've been up to lately-
-I started my practicum for my MSW degree a few weeks back. I work with FamilyStart at the OU Children Hospital and like it so far. (It is really really sad though to see all those sick children. I don't know if I wanna be at kids hospital forever)
-Norm just got a job at Academy. He is still hopeful to get into law enforcement when the economy gets a little better.
-We just celebrated five years of marriage! (another post about that to soon come)
-On the adoption front, well....its going at a snails pace. Apparently the lady who was supposed to mail off our background checks changed jobs before she got them sent off and forgot about them. Which means for us, another 4-6 weeks of waiting for those to clear. *sigh*. LDS family services is currently looking to contract out with a social worker to do our homestudy since they are very short handed, so we're waiting on that too right now. Lots and lots of waiting. But I am keeping faithful that all things will fall into place and happen when they need to! Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment