Sunday, March 11, 2012

Graduation



So after three years of weekends, nights, early mornings, lunch breaks, etc. doing homework, studying, researching, and basically all that fun stuff that comes with graduate school, I FINALLY graduated with my Masters in Social Work from the University of Oklahoma. Since it was in the midst of us moving and packing to come to Woodward, I didn't have a party, but my family came and spend the weekend. The night before we hung out at the house and rode the 4 wheeler, and ate dinner. Saturday was spent running around OKC then to Norman for graduation. This isn't the best pic of my hubby and me, BUT we were in a hurry after the ceremony. I have to say that this man was one of my biggest supporters during the whole graduate school process. There were many nights were I'd ask myself and him if all this work was truly worth it. But he wouldn't let me quit. My family was also a huge support, I love them all! Congrats MSW class of 2011! Boomer Sooner! (just fyi, I am also a Cowboy fan, so for all my cowboy family and friends, Go pokes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment